Frequently Asked Questions
3 major phases
Phase 1 comprises of Blocks D & E
We expect to break ground by Q2, 2023
- 45% of units are expected to be delivered in 8 months
- Remaining 55% of units are expected to be delivered in 14 months from ground break
Remaining units are expected to be delivered in 12 months from Phase 1A delivery date.
- Block D has 7 floors for residential units.
- Block E has 6 floors for residential units.
The Village is designed to have approximately 700 car parking spaces, optionally available for residents to lease.
The service charge cover includes but is not limited to
Security, Communal lighting, Lift Maintenance, Waste disposal.
The monthly service charge is yet to be confirmed, however residents are assured that it will be as low as possible.
The Village offers a full rental managed solution to the unit owners. The indicative rental management fee will be 10% of the rent.
- Certain units within the Village can be purchased under the KMRC (Kenya Mortgage Refinance Company) lending program.
- The lending rate is expected to be 9.5% p.a.
- The current Banking partners are: ABSA Bank, Co-operative Bank, Credit Bank, DTB, KCB, NCBA, Stanbic Bank, HFC Limited.
- The Mortgage rate is expected to be fixed for the first 9 years, and thereafter variable.
- If your mortgage is not approved, your deposit will be returned to you, less admin fees.